Your privacy is very important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices on how your information is collected and used at Top Gun Tournament website (the “Policy”).
Before you submit any information on this site, please read this Policy for an explanation of how we will treat your personal information. By using the Top Gun Tournaments website you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in this Policy.
Your use of any part of any Top Gun Tournament site indicates your acceptance of this Policy and of the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Top Gun Tournaments do not knowingly solicit any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. In addition, Top Gun Tournaments do not knowingly obtain, retain or use information from anyone who indicates that they are under the age of 13. Accordingly, children under the age of 13 may be restricted from participating in certain features and transactions on Top Gun Tournaments websites. All Top Gun Tournaments websites strictly adhere to Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 or COPPA.
1. The Information We Collect: On this site you can register for a user account, order products, vote in polls or otherwise express an opinion, or participate in one of our online forums or communities. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at these pages include: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number. We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows 98, Windows 2000 or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
2. How We Use the Information: Information is stored securely in an encrypted database and is accessible only by the registered and a licensed member of your organization’s governing board. The information we collect in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. We use this information to facilitate participation in these online forums and communities. We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage. We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personally identifiable information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice. Inadvertent disclosures may result, for example, when third parties misrepresent their identities in asking the site for access to personally identifiable information about themselves for purposes of correcting possible factual errors in the data.
4. Collection of Information by Third Party Sites and Sponsors: Our sites may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. We may sometimes offer contests, sweepstakes, or promotions that are sponsored by or co-sponsored with identified third parties. By virtue of their sponsorship, these third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors/entrants voluntarily submit to participate in the contest, sweepstakes, or promotion. We have no control over the third party sponsors' use of this information.
5. Third Party Advertising and Sites: We may, from time to time, allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising for some companies, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org and http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) is a self-regulatory initiative tasked with helping advertisers and publishers develop and maintain industry standards and best practices, and as part of this has developed an opt-out mechanism for website visitors who do not wish to be tracked by several advertisers.
8. Our Commitment to Security: We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
9. How to Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about the Top Gun Tournaments online policy for this site or its implementation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Online Registration: When asked to submit personal billing information, it is important to know that this information is used only for payment processing verification. Top Gun Tournaments does not distribute sell or otherwise exploit this information in any way. For security reasons complete credit card numbers are never saved or stored.
11. Updates: From time to time, we may update this privacy notice. We will note the date the Policy was changed at either the top or bottom of the Policy, to keep you informed of when updates occur. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it.